Friday, June 22, 2012

A Short Break

Despite all of the "signs" and feelings I was having, and  my period being weird- my temperature tanked and all of the pregnancy tests I took were negative. I was pretty surprised but think that I handled it better than last time.

But, alas, I do know that two tries isn't that much, and look forward to another one in July.

Tomorrow I am flying to the states for a business trip after which I will be going to my hometown state for a few weeks. I am really looking forward to seeing all of my family. There are so many babies and pregnant woman abound that I hope that my emotions don't get the best of me. I find myself with the urge to walk through the baby department just to look at the little clothes. I keep telling myself that that is ok and that it will happen soon.

Enjoy your summertime wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment