Due to a bunch of crap I can't control at work, I have really been taking charge in the kitchen since I can control that. It has been an overall great experience. Here is a recap of what I have cooked up recently:
- Tomato, avocado, and feta soup
- Broccoli, potato, and carrot casserole with cream sauce
- Tofu parmesan with spätzle and tomato sauce
- Cream of broccoli and ginger soup
- Roasted garlic pizza with spinach, tomatoes, and goat cheese (and hommade crust!)
And, of course, Broom has been cooking too and we have both been really enjoying eating each other's cooking and taking leftovers to work. Despite lots of crap going on, life is damn good! Gotta remember how lucky we are and that we will be able to have it all and things will work out.
What have you been cookin'?