That is what we call progress, bitches!
Once we have a couch in the living room- it will feel even cozier.
Insert couch here, dear paycheck at the end of the month...
Things we learned in the move:
- €400 is worth every penny not to develop a hernia
- Putting a glass bowl on top of the cabinet where the exhaust is located (read- open at the top) = kaputt
- It is a good thing to make sure the walls of the closet you are putting together are aligned properly and not upside down before nailing the back on
- Obviously, the first thing you should assemble after the bed and closets are the wine racks- while drunk (so, of course they are put together perfectly and I do not have like 12 leftover screws). It is all about priorities people!
- If you have a list of things you think disappeared in the move, they might all be having a party in the 1 bag next to the bed that you haven't unpacked yet.
- Ikea doesn't include the depiction of duct tape in the instructions; but, really it is implied!
Because duct tape holds everything...but maybe this was too heavy...
Now, all we have to do is finish cleaning the old place and hope they see what good condition it is in!
In case you were worrying- I found the squeegie!
I knew that was keeping you up at night- you're welcome!
Oh, and obviously, I found my camera.