Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Having been brought up Catholic, Easter used to be a pretty Big Deal.

Now, I am not sure what I believe, exactly, and I think that is just foin by me, there is no rush to put limits on the framework of beliefs I have. I no longer have a need to "pin it down" and find real solace in Biodanza and the connection I have with those in my group.

Good thing I was able to eat some Kinder Eggs yesterday, because I woke up this morning with that yucky rumble that means you need to worship the porcelean Gods- and quick!
Needless to say, I've been under the weather since and trying to get used to food again slowly!

Luckily, Broom has been helpful with tea and other snacks to test the "waters" of my empty stomach.

But, hey, at least my day isn't going as badly as this cameraman's is!

At least I only ruined my own Easter (and maybe Broom's) by being sick, right?

I can only imagine that he had to throw away his shoes afterwards... Too bad bunny body guards don't exist...

Happy Easter, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment